So, David woke up Sunday morning, walked into the kitchen and immediately realized that a mouse had been in the cake. We are infamous for getting a fork and eating straight out of the cake pan, and that’s exactly what David had done Saturday night. He decided that it was getting dried out and left the cake and fork out on the counter. When I woke up, he made mention of a mouse getting in the cake. I just laughed and said, “Nah, it wasn’t a mouse.” About that time Carter walked into the room and he had chocolate all over his mouth. That was one big mouse!! He woke up in the middle of the night and helped himself to the left over cake. Haha. Silly little boy. Who can blame a kid for giving into cake!!